Brecon Beacons: October 23rd-24th
Pen y Fan and Henrhyd Falls
Highest Peak & Waterfall in South Wales
The highest peak in South Wales provides a challenging climb to the summit standing at 886m. The walk extends to take in neighbouring peaks of Cribyn and Fan-y-Big. Meet location: Taf Fechan Forest, Brecon Beacons.
ACCOMMODATION: for options email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We only regret the opportunities we don't take...
- Please register with Get Outdoors when you arrive.. We will lead the group all the way, but would like to make sure everyone gets home safely.
- PLEASE PLEASE car share where possible; parking is limited on busy days and for the good of the environment.
- Waterproofs (including trousers), walking boots, multiple layers and packed lunch are essential; weather likely to be breezy and chilly.
- Do bring dogs, but with animals grazing be prepared to use a lead.
- While on the walk, we ask you to remain with the group and follow all instructions from Get Outdoors leaders, who have the final decision in all instances.
Recommend taking a preview of where we're headed with Welsh rugby star Gareth Thomas hiking Fan y Big. (Starts his hike 10 mins into the program).
Future Walk Info:
Submit your email address below to receive information on future walks.
Join us for a hike in beautiful places like the Brecon Beacons, Cotswolds, Malverns, Chilterns, Peak District, Oxford...
Perfect way to start your training for a challenge like the 3 Peaks or simply to get out into the countryside, while being sociable.
Please "Like" the Get Outdoors Facebook Group for even more updates!