Woburn Wander: March 17th Supporting Pace
Choose to donate £5, £10 or £15 above
Changing the lives of children with neurodisabilities.
"Every child with a neurological condition like cerebral palsy has unique potential, they have their place in the world and a full life to live. At Pace, we make it happen."
£5 will go towards running the event and the remainder of your sign up fee will go to Pace. To learn more about the charity visit: www.thepacecentre.org
Beautiful Villages & Countryside!
This stunning route takes in fantastic views of the Bucks and Bedfordshire Countryside.
All of the info for the walk is below. Once signed up, you will receive an automatic booking email as confirmation (may need to check your SPAM folder). We look forward to welcoming you to the walk and will be in touch near the day via the event WhatsApp (please see below).
- 9:45am meet, prompt 10am start.
- Woburn Public Car Park, Park St, MK17 9PG (Free)
- Public toilets: Cafes in Woburn and pub in Eversholt
- Distance approximately 9.5miles
- Duration 4+hours
- Walk Rating: Moderate - ratings explained here
- Leader: Sharon meet our leaders.
If you have any question or need any further info, please do get in touch by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A WHATSAPP group will be created to share info and photos on the day. In signing up to the event you are agreeing to be added to this group, which will contain other participants. This is necessary so that details can be shared in the run up to the event, including last minute changes, reminders or cancellations.
- Charity involvement: many of our walks are being run in partnership with charities. As such, sign up information is shared with the charity involved for the purpose of running the event and communicating its purpose, which is to help raise awareness and funds for the charity. By signing up, you are agreeing to receive information from Get Outdoors and the charity.
- Remember waterproofs, walking boots/shoes and a packed lunch & water.
- Please note you may need to pay for parking.
- Dogs are welcome, but are entirely the owner's responsibility and must have a lead and be under close control at all times.
- If encountering livestock do not walk too close or get between a cow and calf. If threatened, let go of your dog so it can escape and reduce the risk to yourself.
- Please keep to public rights of way and respect landowner’s property.
- There are often stiles to negotiate on this type of walk.
- Countryside walking can often include hills and uneven terrain. Our group ethos is to support everyone in group to achieve their maximum potential in terms of completing the route. As such, we endeavour to walk at a pace all participants are comfortable with. We apologise if this causes any frustration to fitter walkers.
- Please consult your doctor if you are worried about your fitness to take part.
- Please inform the walk leaders, Get Outdoors, of any underlying health conditions that may affect your walking ability before signing up.
We need a few more details from everyone, so we know how best to look after you. Once you have booked your walk above, please follow this link and complete some simple questions ASAP: Applicant H&S Registration Form
We only regret opportunities we don't take.