Brecon Beacons: April 10th-11th
Pen y Fan and Henrhyd Falls
Highest Peak & Waterfall in South Wales
ACCOMMODATION: for accommodation options email: email@example.com
We only regret the opportunities we don't take...
- Please register with Get Outdoors when you arrive, at the far end of the car park and check-in again at the finish. We will lead the group all the way, but would like to make sure everyone gets home safely.
- PLEASE PLEASE car share where possible; parking is limited on busy days and for the good of the environment.
- Waterproofs (including trousers), walking boots, multiple layers and packed lunch are essential; weather likely to be breezy and chilly.
- Do bring dogs, but with animals grazing be prepared to use a lead.
- Take a comfort break on the way; no toilets in car parks or on the walk.
- Please stop and take advantage of refreshments provided by Get Outdoors at the end, while welcoming the rest of the group as they complete the walk. We may just ask for a voluntary donation to one of the charities we support, so some change would be appreciated ;)
- While on the walk, we ask you to remain with the group and follow all instructions from Get Outdoors leaders, who have the final decision in all instances.
Recommend taking a preview of where we're headed with Welsh rugby star Gareth Thomas hiking Fan y Big. (Starts his hike 10 mins into the program).
Future Walk Info:
Submit your email address below to receive information on future walks.
Join us for a hike in beautiful places like the Brecon Beacons, Cotswolds, Malverns, Chilterns, Peak District, Oxford...
Perfect way to start your training for a challenge like the 3 Peaks or simply to get out into the countryside, while being sociable.
Please "Like" the Get Outdoors Facebook Group for even more updates!