Chipping Norton (Poppy Appeal): March 5th
Supporting The Royal British Legion:
The Legion provides lifelong support to serving and ex-serving military personnel and their families.
You can choose how much to donate but selecting from the menu above.
Beautiful Cotswold Countryside!
Taking in some of the best walking Oxfordshire has to offer! A circular route to visit Daylesford, Chastleton House and the mystic Rollright Stones.
- 10:00am meet New Street Car Park, OX7 5NF.
- Approximately 15miles.
- Duration 7+hours.
- Remember waterproofs, walking boots/shoes and a packed lunch & water.
- A WHATSAPP group will be created to share info and photos on the day, so once signed up, please send an email to grant permission to be added to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dogs are welcome, but are entirely the owner's responsibility and must have a lead and be under close control at all times.
- If encountering livestock do not walk too close or get between a cow and calf. If threatened, let go of your dog so it can escape and reduce the risk to yourself.
- Please keep to the indicated public rights of way and respect the landowner’s property at all times.
- There are often styles to negotiate on this type of walk.
- Countryside walking can often include hills and uneven terrain. Our group ethos is to support everyone in group to achieve their maximum potential in terms of completing the route. As such, we endeavour to walk at a pace all participants are comfortable with. We apologise if this causes any frustration to fitter walkers.
- Please consult your doctor if you are at all worried about your fitness and ability to take part.
- Please inform the walk leaders, Get Outdoors, of any underlying health conditions that may affect your walking ability before signing up.
Sign up for Future Walk Info:
"Like" the Get Outdoors Facebook Group for the latest walking dates.
Submit your email address below to receive reminders and information on walks we have coming up.
Join us for a hike in beautiful places like the Brecon Beacons, Cotswolds, Malverns, Chilterns, Peak District and Oxford. The perfect way to start your training for a challenge like a 3 Peaks or simply to get out into the countryside, while being sociable.
We only regret the opportunities we don't take...