Lake District 3Peaks (SeeSaw): Jul 28-30th
Climb The 3 Highest Mountain Ranges in The Lake District
Visit 3 different areas on 3 separate days to climb the Lake District's 3 Highest and most iconic peaks; allowing plenty of time to kick back and unwind during the evenings.
Helvellyn (950m); Scafell Pike (978m); Skidaw (931m)
It’s no secret that the Lake District is one of the most beautiful places in England with some epic walks to boot. The National Park has a diverse landscape that attracts tourists all year round and ranges from picturesque lakes to craggy fells. We ascend 3 of the best peaks in the Lakes on 3 different days, each providing tough climbs and breath-taking views.
Included in the trip
- 3 guided mountain days
- Accommodation is NOT included
- Personal Insurance is NOT included
To arrange accommodation during your event, please email Laura at email@example.com with the following info:
1. Event & location
2. Dates of the nights you require
3. Single, Double or Twin room
4. Whether you are happy to share a room/property with other members of the group and if you would like to specify that person(s)