Woburn Wander: October 28th
Changing the lives of children with neurodisabilities.
"Every child with a neurological condition like cerebral palsy has unique potential, they have their place in the world and a full life to live. At Pace, we make it happen."
To learn more about the charity visit: www.thepacecentre.org
Beautiful Villages & Countryside!
This stunning route takes in fantastic views of the Bucks and Bedfordshire Countryside.
- 9:45am meet; prompt 10am start
- Woburn Public Car Park, Park St, MK17 9PG (Free)
- Public toilets: Cafes in Woburn and pub in Eversholt
- Distance approximately 9.5miles
- Duration 4+hours
- Leader: Sharon meet our leaders
- A WHATSAPP group will be created to share info and photos on the day, so once signed up, please send an email to grant permission to be added to: email@example.com
- Remember waterproofs, walking boots/shoes, packed lunch & water.
- Dogs are welcome, but are entirely the owner's responsibility and must have a lead and be under close control at all times.
- If encountering livestock do not walk too close or get between a cow and calf. If threatened, let go of your dog so it can escape and reduce the risk to yourself.
- Please keep to the indicated public rights of way and respect the landowner’s property at all times.
- There are often styles to negotiate on this type of walk.
- Countryside walking can often include hills and uneven terrain. Our group ethos is to support everyone in the group to complete the route. As such, we endeavour to walk at a pace all participants are comfortable with. We apologise if this causes any frustration to faster walkers.
- Please consult your doctor if you are at all worried about your fitness or ability to take part.
- Please inform the walk leaders, Get Outdoors, of any underlying health conditions that may affect your walking ability before signing up.
We need a few more details from everyone, so we know how best to look after you. Once you have booked the walk above, please follow this link and complete some simple questions: Applicant H&S Info Form
We only regret opportunities we don't take.