Edale Skyline (Pace): Nov 18th-19th
Day 1: The Great Ridge
Starting from the picturesque Hope Valley village of Castleton and under the shadows of Peveril Castle, we head out through Cave Dale, before reaching a stunning view from the summit of Mam Tor. We follow the famous Great Ridge over Back Tor and Lose Hill before crossing the river Noe and returning along Peakshole Water from the pretty village of Hope. (Approx 9 miles)
11am: Castleton Visitor Centre Car Park, Buxton Road, S33 8WN
Day 2: Kinder Scout
- Waterproofs, warm layers, walking boots, packed lunch essential.
- Dogs welcome, but with leads.
- Remember some parking change
To arrange accommodation during your event email: email@example.com with the following info:
1. Event & location
2. Dates of the nights you require
3. Single, Double or Twin room
4. Whether you are happy to share a room/property with other members of the group and if you would like to specify that person(s)
Sign up for future walk info:
"Like" the Get Outdoors Facebook Group and submit your email address below to receive information on future walks.
Join us for a hike in beautiful places like the Brecon Beacons, Cotswolds, Malverns, Chilterns, Oxford...
Perfect way to start your training for a challenge like the 3 Peaks or simply to get out into the countryside, while being sociable.