The latest Government guidance recommends that people should only socialise in groups of up to 2 households (including your support bubble) indoors and outdoors or up to 6 people from different households when outdoors.
Businesses and venues following COVID-19 secure guidelines can host larger groups. Please see the latest guidance (section on “Gathering in larger groups”) here:
Get Outdoors Ltd will endeavour to run events safely for up to 30 participants under the following safety guidelines:
- Before each event participants should self-assess for COVID-19 symptoms. If you are symptomatic or living in a household with possible or actual COVID-19 infection you must not participate or attend. (If a participant has any symptoms or fails any of the checks following then they MUST NOT attend: a new continuous cough, a high temperature, a loss of, or change in, their normal sense of taste or smell);
- Participants should follow best practice for travel including to minimise the use of public transport and walking or cycling if possible. People from a household or support bubble can travel together in a vehicle. If you need to car share with people from outside your bubble, follow the government guidelines for car sharing including keeping the windows open and wearing a face mask.
- Participants should arrive shortly before the event and depart promptly when they finish, without congregating and should maintain social distancing at all times.
- Equipment, food, drink, etc should not be shared.
- Participants should sanitise hands regularly throughout the day and particularly after handling physical objects and obstacles that other people may come in contact with, such as gates and styles.
- Participants should minimise contact between their hands and face at all times.
- If a participant requires first aid, this should primarily be administered by a member of the same support bubble. If the injury is too severe, life or limb threatening, then a qualified first aider should intervene and administer aid. First aiders should ensure they have appropriate PPE with them e.g. face mask, eye shields and gloves.
- If participants are symptomatic or test positive during or in the 14 days subsequent to an event, they should report this to email@example.com